Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So I Changed Our Contact Info with IDSA . . .

So I changed DO|CO's contact info with IDSA (the Industrial Designers Society of America) earlier this year.

Since IDSA is a great way to stay current in the design field, network, & get discounts on a host of events. products, & educational programs for designers, I bite the bullet and pay my membership fees every year.

So, I sent a (very necessary) administrative email to IDSA and I was happy to see that we're in mentioned in Design Perspectives, IDSA's newsletter, this month. It's a strange self-promotional feeling, but nonetheless a good one.

Thanks to Jill Richardson, IDSA membership coordinator for getting our info onto the printed page. (Jill, my 2009 dues check is in the mail, I promise!)


-Clint


No comments:

Post a Comment